The box office at the University of Georgia Performing Arts Center is the official source for tickets to all performances presented by UGA Presents, Hugh Hodgson School of Music, Dept. of Dance, and here. Tickets purchased from other outlets, including resellers, cannot be guaranteed and may not be honored at the point of entry.in person at the UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office and Tate Student Center, by calling (706) 542-4400, or online at
- The Performing Arts Center’s pandemic-era flexible ticketing policy ended May 13, 2023. The reinstituted pre-COVID policy applies to all performances in the 2023-24 season:
- Current UGA Presents season subscribers may exchange subscription tickets without a fee to any other UGA Presents performance in the same season no later than 24 hours prior to whichever performance comes first. Any price difference must be paid at time of exchange. Tickets may not be exchanged after a performance has taken place. Any balance due for tickets exchanged at a lower price will not be refunded.
- Patrons who are not subscribers may exchange single tickets for a $5 fee per ticket to any future UGA Presents performance in the same season no later than 72 hours prior to whichever performance comes first. Any price difference must be paid at time of exchange. Tickets may not be exchanged after a performance has taken place. Any balance due for tickets exchanged at a lower price will not be refunded.
- Please make sure you are aware of any age restrictions before purchasing your tickets.
- Before completing your order, carefully review your event and seat selection.
- When you examine your order, please make sure that you have selected the exact seats you require for the correct performance, on the correct date, at the correct venue. Mistakes cannot be rectified after the sale has been confirmed.
- If you have not received your tickets 24 hours prior to the start of the event, please contact the UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office to make arrangements to collect your tickets at will call.
- The UGA Performing Arts Center is not responsible for tickets ordered but not picked up at will call. By agreeing to these terms, purchasers waive their right to a refund for tickets not picked up at will call.
- Ticket orders are processed only after a billing address has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, The Performing Arts Center Box Office will attempt to contact you using the information provided at the time of purchase.
- The UGA Performing Arts Center accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover, cash, and personal checks.
For your convenience, the UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office offers four different ways to receive your tickets:
- Purchase and collect tickets in person (no fee)
- Mobile delivery (no fee)
- U.S. mail (fee applies)
- Will call (fee applies)
Print-At-Home tickets are no longer available as of the 2023-24 season. For digital tickets, please select mobile delivery instead.
Mobile delivery sends tickets to your phone via text message. You will not require any physical tickets. Simply present the QR code on your phone for each mobile ticket to the usher at the door for the performance.
If you choose for your tickets to be mailed to you via the United States Postal Service, please allow 4-6 days for your tickets to arrive after placing your order. Tickets shipped via USPS can be sent only to the verified billing or shipping address within the U.S. or Canada.
A photo ID, receipt with order confirmation number, and the credit card used to purchase the tickets are required when picking up tickets at the venue prior to the performance. A current UGA student ID matching the name on the order is required for each individual student ticket. The Box Office is open one hour prior to the start of the performance until 30 minutes after it begins. Unclaimed tickets at will call are forfeited and will not be refunded.
Babies and children under age six will not be admitted. All guests must have a ticket, regardless of age. Parents and guardians are encouraged to exercise judgement when determining if programs are appropriate for their children. Please contact the Box Office if you have questions about specific performances.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, band or venue due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff or audience. When this occurs, The UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office makes every effort to ensure you have received notice of a cancellation or postponement through email, phone call and notice on our website. If an event is cancelled, we will communicate all options including credits and exchanges that can be used throughout the current season or a prompt refund of the ticket price, if applicable. Fees are non-refundable. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date and no refunds will be issued. In some cases, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for specific instructions.
Late seating is subject to the discretion of the house manager. Late patrons may be reseated in an alternate location.
Venues are accessible to people using wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. Please contact the box office to make advance arrangements if you require special assistance.
Parking spaces designated for handicap use are located near the entrance to the Performing Arts Center lobby and on each floor of the Performing Arts Center Parking Deck near the elevators.
Large print programs are available by calling the box office at least 72 hours in advance of the performance.
Assisted Listening Devices
Hearing augmentation headsets are available in the Performing Arts Center and may be checked out with a photo ID at the coat check desk in the lobby.
By providing an email address when purchasing a ticket to an event, you agree to receive email updates from UGA Presents about upcoming events and performances. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link contained in the UGA Presents email update you receive. If you have any further questions please call us at (706) 542-4400.
Photography and Recording
Photography, video, and audio recording are strictly forbidden during all performances.
Please silence all mobile phones and other noisemaking devices. Texting during performances is not allowed.
Food and Drink
Concessions are available for purchase in the Performing Arts Center lobby for all UGA Presents performances. Food and drink are prohibited inside the performance venues. Complimentary cough lozenges are available at the coat check desk. Please do not unwrap lozenges during performances.
The following items are not allowed inside the venues for performances:
• Food and drink of any kind
• Backpacks and large bags
• Instrument cases
• Open laptops
• Audio or video recording devices
• Tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks
• Vases, glass bottles, and other breakable items
Use of Likeness
Patrons may be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded by venue staff for archival, promotional, and/or other purposes. By choosing to enter any of our venues, you hereby consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with this venue. You understand that all photography, filming, and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by entering this area. If you do not agree to this, please contact the house manager.