Please read our terms and conditions below before placing your order.
Open Monday-Friday, 10:00am-5:00pm and one hour prior to performances. Tickets to all performances presented by UGA Presents, Hugh Hodgson School of Music, Dept. of Dance, and are available in person at the UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office, by calling (706) 542-4400, or online at ugapresents.org. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- All sales are final. No refunds or cancellations.
- Current UGA Presents season subscribers may exchange subscription tickets to full price tickets to any of other performances in any other subscription series no later than 48 hours prior to whichever performance comes first. Any price differential plus a nominal service charge must be paid at the time of the exchange. Tickets may not be exchanged after a performance has taken place.
- Patrons who are not current season subscribers may exchange tickets to any performance for the full ticket price and an additional exchange fee of $5.00.
- Please make sure you are aware of any age restrictions before purchasing your tickets.
- Before completing your order, carefully review your event and seat selection.
- When you examine your order, please make sure that you have selected the exact seats you require for the correct performance, on the correct date, at the correct venue. Mistakes cannot be rectified after the sale has been confirmed.
- If you have not received your tickets 24 hours prior to the start of the event, please contact the UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office to make arrangements to collect your tickets at will call.
- The UGA Performing Arts Center is not responsible for tickets ordered but not picked up at will call. By agreeing to these terms, purchasers waive their right to a refund for tickets not picked up at will call.
- Ticket orders are processed only after a billing address has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, The Performing Arts Center Box Office will attempt to contact you using the information provided at the time of purchase.
- The UGA Performing Arts Center accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
For your convenience, the UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office offers five different ways to receive your tickets:
- Print at Home
- Mobile Delivery
- Purchase and collect tickets in person
- U.S. mail (fee)
- Will call (fee)
Print-At-Home tickets will be sent via email as a PDF file attachment. You must print and present each individual Print-At-Home ticket for entry into an event. Confirmation numbers or confirmation emails are not valid for entry to an event. Please contact the Performing Arts Center Box Office if you have trouble printing your Print-At-Home tickets.
Mobile Delivery (UGA Presents events only)
Mobile delivery sends tickets to your phone via text message. You will not require any physical tickets. Simply present the QR code on your phone for each mobile ticket to the usher at the door for the performance.
If you choose for your tickets to be mailed to you via the United States Postal Service, please allow 4-6 days for your tickets to arrive after placing your order. Tickets shipped via USPS can be sent only to the verified billing or shipping address within the U.S. or Canada.
A photo ID, receipt with order confirmation number, and the credit card used to purchase the tickets are required when picking up tickets at the venue prior to the performance. A current UGA student ID matching the name on the order is required for each individual student ticket. The Box Office is open one hour prior to the start of the performance until 30 minutes after it begins. Unclaimed tickets at will call are forfeited and will not be refunded.
Children age six and older are welcome to attend performances. Children under age six may not be
admitted. Parents and guardians are encouraged to exercise judgement when determining if programs are appropriate for their children. Please contact the Box Office if you have questions about specific performances.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, band or venue due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff or audience. When this occurs, The UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office makes every effort to ensure you have received notice of a cancellation or postponement through email, phone call and notice on our website. If an event is cancelled, we will communicate all options including credits and exchanges that can be used throughout the current season or a prompt refund of the ticket price, if applicable. Fees are non-refundable. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date and no refunds will be issued. In some cases, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for specific instructions.
By providing an email address when purchasing a ticket to an event, you agree to receive email updates from UGA Presents about upcoming events and performances. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link contained in the UGA Presents email update you receive. If you have any further questions please call us at (706) 542-4400.
Photography and Recording
Photography, video, and audio recording are strictly forbidden during all performances.
Please silence all mobile phones and other noisemaking devices. Texting during performances is not allowed.
Food and Drink
Concessions are available for purchase in the Performing Arts Center lobby for all UGA Presents performances. Food and drink are prohibited inside the performance venues. Complimentary cough lozenges are available at the coat check desk. Please do not unwrap lozenges during performances.