Feel the Joy When You Subscribe and Save!
UGA Presents subscribers get exclusive ticket discounts, priority seating, hassle-free exchanges, and countless happy memories throughout the season. Select the series that’s right for you: save 25% with the Everything Ticket and enjoy the entire lineup; save 20% when you select one or more of our curated Fixed Series; or save 10% when you Pick 5 or more performances of your choice.
Current subscribers must renew via the paper order form or by calling the Performing Arts Center Box Office. New subscribers can purchase online beginning July 26, by submitting a paper order form to the Box Office, or by calling (706) 542-4400.
- July 12-23: Renewing subscribers priority period (order within this time period to secure your same seats)
- July 26: Orders for new subscribers begin
- Aug 2: Group sales reservations begin
- Aug 16-20: UGA employee single ticket priority period
- Aug 23: Single tickets go on sale to the public at 10:00 am
Four Ways to Order
- Call the Performing Arts Center Box Office at (706) 542-4400, Mon-Fri, 10:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Visit the UGA Performing Arts Center Box Office, Mon-Fri, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. (5 minute parking is available in the drop off circle at the Performing Arts Center for purchasing or picking up tickets.)
- Download and print the order form and mail to the Performing Arts Center Box Office: 230 River Rd, Athens, GA 30602.
- Purchase tickets online (new subscribers only–beginning July 26).
Choose the Series That Works Best for You
- Save 25% with the Everything Ticket – Enjoy the entire season of 32 performances. View performances in this series here.
- Save 20% per Fixed Series – Choose one or more curated series and save 20%, plus save 10% on additional performances outside your chosen series. View performances in our fixed series below.
- Save 10% when you Pick 5 or more performances to create your own customized series. View performances here.
Curated Fixed Series
- Masterworks: Exquisite classical music performed by today’s most accomplished luminaries. View performances in this series here.
- Encounters: Thrilling performances by some of the most exciting soloists, duos, and ensembles of our day. View performances in this series here.
- World Stage: Music and dance from our Southern neighbors and artists from across the globe. View performances in this series here.
- Franklin College Chamber Music Series: Classical music performed by the world’s leading small ensembles. View performances in this series here.
- Off-Broadway: Musical theatre and comedy for all to enjoy. View performances in this series here.
Payment and Pricing
- Pay in full when you order your tickets or pay in three equal monthly installments 1/3 with order, 1/3 Aug 13, and 1/3 Sept 13. Contact the Box Office directly if you prefer to set up a payment plan.
- Do you have an account credit for canceled performances from spring 2020? You can apply your credit toward the cost of your 2021-22 subscription. Please contact the Box Office for more information.
- Series discount prices are taken off the regular adult single ticket prices. All tickets include sales tax and venue restoration fee. An order processing fee applies to all subscriptions.
Call or visit the Performing Arts Center Box Office Mon-Fri, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Artists, programs, dates, times, and ticket prices subject to change.
Photo: Mnozil Brass, München Bearbeitet